Friday, May 15, 2009

In Paris Safe and Sound

Hi all!  

I just got into Paris and, after a lengthy cab ride with Phillipe, made it to the apartment.

The flight was fairly interesting as this little guy, Leon, was my co-pilot for the trip:

The room I've reserved for my stay is pretty great, complete with a view of the Eiffel Tower (which I am looking at as I write this blog post)!  I've taken some photos so you all can envision where I am staying. 









I'm going to settle down for a quick cat nap and then it is out to see the city!

BT

2 comments:

  1. BT! that is an awesome apartment! I hope that you have a lovely day in Paris! Maybe you could send me a postcard ;)
    cant wait to see you in a few months
    adios!
    (wait... wrong language...)
    Laura Vogelzang

    ReplyDelete