Monday, May 18, 2009

My Daily Walk to Work...

I get to see some pretty cool things on my daily walk to work.  First, here is the path I take to work:


As you can see, I get to walk right past the Champs-Élysées and the various shops, cafes and street performers that line the famous avenue. Beyond this, I get to walk around l'Arc de Trimophe everyday.  It is very impressive in person, far larger than you would think from pictures. Even so, I'll try and do it justice:


After work, it's a return trip past one of my favorite restaurants thus far, it's a cafe underneath a building that appears to have a mini-golf course on top (though you cannot see that in the photo):


Finally, it is home sweet home after a long day at work.  Here is the exterior of the building:


I'll try and post some pictures of my workplace and co-workers, when I can.  However, since I left my camera in Dublin (whoops!) I'll have to wait until I get it back in the mail... hopefully just a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment